User Tag List

Page 64 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 1909
    HontouRakuda
    Stalker

KNIM Latest chapter discussion

same group doing kimi machi, just a different name. i am the translator for the time being. call me HR. so far what do you think of this series? i think we'll keep this topic for each new chapter. (to stop unnecessary topics for each new chapter)
    personally i am a huge fan of Seo Kouji sensei and his/her work. this is so far better than suzuka in my oppinion. her focus in suzuka was the drama and the sprot got in the way. so far it looks like it is romoved from the story in all. let me know what you all think so far. :)

2. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMoriyama View Post
    KNIM may not be pleasing in some areas, but there is always something good in the story that I sense through intuition, therefore driving me to continue reading this series.....don't know what but it may be revealed........
    Agreed. I've thought of stop reading this series for a long while, but somehow it ends up hanging on in the list of manga I read regularly. The semi-slice-of-life stuff in the more recent chapters do seem to keep my interest for now.

4. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basic View Post
    Agreed. I've thought of stop reading this series for a long while, but somehow it ends up hanging on in the list of manga I read regularly. The semi-slice-of-life stuff in the more recent chapters do seem to keep my interest for now.
    My guess is the reason why most people read this manga is because of the rage moments....

The rage moments is why I liked Suzuka

6. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The manga does feel dragged out to me, the last 10-20 chapters feels like the everyday lives of haruto, yuzuki, and random appearances from other people. Which I don't like since I basically like every character other than Haruto and Yuzuki. They got back together, great, just focus on the other characters now like Akari & Nanami<3. Oh, and how Takashi and Asakura's relationship goes, and what Asuka does now.
    Quote Originally Posted by HontouRakuda View Post
    And besides, I really do not want her (my goddess) to EVER go out with that d*******s.
    Lol, totally agree on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by plecher View Post
    You have a point there, it's not really a bad part of the story. It's partly that the series early days were the part where I most easily became invested in things, I think the Haruto/Nanami relationship was the only part of the series where I was genuinely rooting for two of the characters to get together, and seeing her get some prominence again tied into that somewhat and revived my flagging enthusiasm, which is probably going to fade again now. I don't want to undermine the work the lads at RedHawkScans have been doing translating the series, which I do really appreciate, but I've mostly been following KNIM quite half-heartedly for a while now, and Nanami's return was the first time in a long time that I genuinely looked forward to what happened next.
    Same here, it seems like the most interesting times were when Haruto liked Nanami (though I did enjoy the way the manga was before Yuzuki re-entered after the time-skip and the craziness of when kazama was in it).
    Last edited by Limit; 03-20-2012 at 08:41 PM.

8. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ati87 View Post
    My guess is the reason why most people read this manga is because of the rage moments....

The rage moments is why I liked Suzuka
    Like they said, NTR: you hate it but you can't stop from reading it lol..

10. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LoL now I understand what's with Takadanama "OMG" reaction. Really hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing by myself lol.. Btw what did Akari mean on the last page ? Bunch of question asked by Nanami ? I don't really get this one..

12. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT View Post
    LoL now I understand what's with Takadanama "OMG" reaction. Really hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing by myself lol.. Btw what did Akari mean on the last page ? Bunch of question asked by Nanami ? I don't really get this one..
    This chapter is jokes Mann LOL how you don't know what premature ejaculation is LOL

14. Description
    content
    Superhero

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess Akari's just saying that Nanami asks some weird questions and has a bit of a suspicious nature.

16. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did I seriously read that... Like really?!?

18. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my dear god. no no no no no no I didn't read that... Great. Now I can't pick up Knim for a couple of months without laughing like an idiot.

20. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess some people are still reading it because they just need something to pass time rather kill time

22. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaztazioch View Post
    I just dont want it to go with all the unnececary drama, like Suzuka had betwean Yamatos confetion and her leaving to US. Pre confetion and after US were best parts even tough i hated the marriage/pregnant thing.
    Well, the whole break up thing already happend so don't worry about that....

And overall the story may be a bit slow but that's OK for now, they aren't in a middle of a arc and it is kind of funny.

24. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I knew someone like her, I genuinely wouldnt know whether to be happy or scared.

Something like this would automatically become a nickname for the rest of your university years.
    Haruto would be called PE or PJ and every time they meet someone new and go to the bar they would get a chance to tell the story behind the name once again. Awkward.

26. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    heh, looks like a small, cute arc is gonna happen
    "Happiness lies in our destiny like a cloudless sky before the storms of tomorrow destroy the dreams of yesterday and last week." -Linus

28. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, showing the daily life of Haruto and Eba :) I really lik that but I hope the tension of the story will rise like it´s used to be :D

30. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not easy being a teacher huh? lol

32. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT View Post
    Not easy being a teacher huh? lol
    Heh, it's never easy being a (good) teacher. I like these semi-slice of life kind of stuff. Wouldn't mind if the manga continued this direction all the way to the end either.

34. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol
    Spoiler
    I didn't think she had in her to go that far. Guess she wants to make sure she doesn't make the same mistakes she did in the past.

36. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again a nice chapter :) Eba seems to be a good "teacher" ^^
    "An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world. A pessimist fears that
    this is true." ; true story

38. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah nice assertiveness from Yuzuki. That's how the way to deal with a spoiled brat lol. I could see Haruto-Yuzuki character's development there, they're more grown up..
    Last edited by AGENT; 04-08-2012 at 10:10 AM.

40. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,
    First, thanks for the release. You're doing a great work.
    Second, am I the only one that is growing more and more disappointed with KNIM? Since they've gotten together, it seems to me that the author has completely lost inspiration and is running around aimlessly? The characters seem to have no more aim. It's been like a collection of pointless short stories with no dramatic tension. It definitely seems to me that this manga is in the through of the wave, and I'm losing interest gradually.

PS: this is no provocation, just an honest thought about a long time reader (I've been reading the translations since before the ep 10) that thinks the quality is dropping down because the author tries to make it last longer than it should (since he doesn't seem to have any new ideas any more).

42. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kelval View Post
    Hello,
    First, thanks for the release. You're doing a great work.
    Second, am I the only one that is growing more and more disappointed with KNIM? Since they've gotten together, it seems to me that the author has completely lost inspiration and is running around aimlessly? The characters seem to have no more aim. It's been like a collection of pointless short stories with no dramatic tension. It definitely seems to me that this manga is in the through of the wave, and I'm losing interest gradually.

PS: this is no provocation, just an honest thought about a long time reader (I've been reading the translations since before the ep 10) that thinks the quality is dropping down because the author tries to make it last longer than it should (since he doesn't seem to have any new ideas any more).
    Heh, I've been saying for a while (and I don't think I'm alone), this is the author's indulgent series. This is a series where he does all the things he ever wanted to do in a manga. It does not look like a manga made for the readers as much as it is a manga made for himself . The "quality" never "dropped" in my opinion, it just shifted to a different genre .

44. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow Akari sure looks nice there

Hoping there will be some development on the next chapter
    Last edited by AGENT; 04-14-2012 at 10:55 PM.

46. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess it´s a twist for Haruto between Hiroshima and Tokyo
    "An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world. A pessimist fears that
    this is true." ; true story

48. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basic View Post
    Heh, I've been saying for a while (and I don't think I'm alone), this is the author's indulgent series. This is a series where he does all the things he ever wanted to do in a manga. It does not look like a manga made for the readers as much as it is a manga made for himself . The "quality" never "dropped" in my opinion, it just shifted to a different genre .
    You have a point here.

IMHO, this series goes into the "what's in the next" stage. All of we are used to shounen with a romantic plot, or subplot, when after several arcs of fights, pursuit and challenge the story concludes when the hero (heroine) fulfills his (her) dreams and supposedly lives happily hereafter that (Bakuman?). Even some of these series end unfinished or with a bitter-sweet taste (for me: MSN?). Sure, this is not suitable for all kind of readers (for many of them the "what's in the next" must be "when is the next" ), you must be comfortable with the characters and with seeing everyday issues, although some of them could be very important. I'm not sure which are the author's actual intentions but I'm convinced that he is exploring some personal ideas about how to conduct a plot of this "different genre". one and one more
    Last edited by Caminante; 04-15-2012 at 07:32 PM.

50. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnarUto View Post
    Guess it´s a twist for Haruto between Hiroshima and Tokyo
    I have to guess it's Hiroshima after all because Hiroshima is Seo sensei's hometown after all lol

52. Description
    content
Page 64 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.