User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 29
  1. #1
    Ichibukai
    Stalker

    Apollo's Message Decoded

    The forum floodgates are reopened, and we've got a great new topic to mark the occasion. Some diligent soul on the livedoor bbs has managed to decode the message that Apollo cast into the sky in Flag 116. Thanks to NecocYaotl for the repost.

    Runes
    First off, this is based on assumption that Heaven and Hell use same alphabet and Fiore can't read it because Heaven use other language.
    Flag 0

    THE PLACE IS A HELL

    HADES, THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE FAR EAST BRANCH
    Vol 6 page 174

    (G)ATHER A COMRADE
    JUIN US ACUMA TEAM (don't ask why it's "juin" and not "join")
    From teaser PV (don't have it, so I can't include pic)
    AUTHOR IS TAMIKI WAKAKI
    SHOGAKUKAN
    WEEKLY SHONEN SUNDAY
    So based on it, the rune would read as

    Code:
         L      
      ONERAWAU
      R     R
      E     I
      K     E
    R U     T P
      T     E
      O     R
      W     A
      IKENERAW
        T
    Well, it doesn't make sense, but if you read it clockwise and counter-clockwise you can find this word :
    NERAWARETEIRU : Being targeted
    KIWOTUKERO : Be careful
    Might need some more steps to fully decode it.

    It's a warning to the other Goddesses. I can only imagine that this will make Keima's search even harder.
    Last edited by FKS; 07-09-2011 at 12:17 PM.

  2. Description
    content
  3. #2
    takadanama
    Stalker

    Re: Apollo's Message Decoded

    Woah... I think the guy who solved this rune is a god/goddess him/herself : O
    Good job!!! That's a pretty good theory.

  4. Description
    content
  5. #3
    CVJX
    Stalker

    Re: Apollo's Message Decoded

    Oh wow. That's pretty cool. :O :D

  6. Description
    content
  7. #4
    Masgrande
    Stalker

    Re: Apollo's Message Decoded

    Atleast now if some of the girls start acting strange it will help them close in on the goddesses.

  8. Description
    content
  9. #5
    cerealsmok3r
    Stalker

    Re: Apollo's Message Decoded

    This seems like a good thing.

  10. Description
    content
  11. #6
    paktoy82792
    Stalker

    Re: Apollo's Message Decoded

    I hope they don't find all the Goddesses yet. This series is too good to end but I hope that they don't make useless fillers as well.

  12. Description
    content
  13. #7
    greenmoriyama
    Stalker

    Re: Apollo's Message Decoded

    wonder if there's more words than the two:
    NERAWARETEIRU : Being targeted
    KIWOTUKERO : Be careful

    Also consider the outer ring of words if possible; could have clues...

    I found one, but don't think it might help:
    AWARE: sorrow

    If there's more, then those words could be key words also....just and idea.

  14. Description
    content
  15. #8
    William
    Stalker

    Re: Apollo's Message Decoded

    Whoa, awesome work. ;D

  16. Description
    content
  17. #9
    Gwilthyunman
    Stalker

    Re: Apollo's Message Decoded

    Crazy! That guy must be genius! :P

  18. Description
    content
  19. #10
    fallen god
    Stalker

    Re: Apollo's Message Decoded

    I wonder how he worked it out.

  20. Description
    content
  21. #11
    chrismclee
    Stalker

    Re: Apollo's Message Decoded

    May I just say ... Holy Crap.
    You must be really smart :L

  22. Description
    content
  23. #12
    whiteradish
    Stalker

    Re: Apollo's Message Decoded

    Hello guys.

    I knew this forum at 2ch that is big forum in Japan.
    And I was very surprised to know my small article made influence to such far country.

    Yes, I posted that analysis to livedoor BBS.
    Attached file is "teaser PV" which is one of the data I used

    I'm very glad that "The World God Only Knows" is so popular among other countries.

    So talks about other runes.

    From Flag.0

    Elsie(Written on Her character CD) put on name tag.
    That tells her full name "ELCIA DE RUT IMA".
    By the way, her BOSS is "DOCROW"

    From Flag.2.0

    Elsie used the cape to get Mio's information.
    That told these words.

    MIO AOYAMA.
    I VI YEARS OLD.
    HIGH SCHOOL IS
    CLASS A OF THE SECOND GRADE.
    THE DAUGHTHER OF
    AOYAMA CHUO SANGYO. (<- this expression is not collect English)
    BIRTHDAY JANUARY II.

    I have no idea why staff used I VI instead of XVI.
    Probably, somebody were not good at English.


    About "juin us", the author tweeted that was a mistake.
    That's all I had known recently.

    > fallen god
    They are a kind of "Substitution cipher".
    So It's not difficult to read with enough examples.

    Thx.
    Last edited by FKS; 01-01-2012 at 07:03 AM.

  24. Description
    content
  25. #13
    vedasisme
    Stalker

    Re: Apollo's Message Decoded

    [quote author=whiteradish link=topic=2713.msg43655#msg43655 date=1290614460]
    Hello guys.

    I knew this forum at 2ch that is big forum in Japan.
    And I was very surprised to know my small article made influence to such far country.

    Yes, I posted that analysis to livedoor BBS.
    Attached file is "teaser PV" which is one of the data I used

    I'm very glad that "The World God Only Knows" is so popular among other countries.
    [/quote]

    Thank you for coming to visit! I was worried that some people do not approve of "scanlations." Please know that even in the west, "kaminomi" is purchased and enjoyed! If we didn't have "scanlations" we wouldn't know about it!

    訪問するはありがとう!  「scanlation」を不承認の日本人がいるがしんぱいした。  外人にも 、「かみのみ」は買うも楽しむも!  「scanlation」がなくなれば、私たちは「かみのみ」をして ないよ!
    (うまくないな日本語はすみません)

  26. Description
    content
  27. #14
    Ryu-sama
    Stalker

    Re: Apollo's Message Decoded

    Oh LOL, even 2ch visits webpages of west. Even in south america and other countries where we speak spanish are fans of Kaminomi too :3

    I would purchase TWGOK If my country (Venezuela) had it ; ; But no, we got only: Naruto, DBZ, Death Note and... Oh My Goddesses. No more manga to buy ; ;

  28. Description
    content
  29. #15
    engix
    Stalker

    Re: Apollo's Message Decoded

    I had a feeling that people from 2 chan knew about this site :) How else would Ernest be famous among the spoiler providers? :x

  30. Description
    content
  31. #16
    EyZi's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    SK Canada
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked 63 Times in 17 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Hellian

    I dunno if anyone posted already but I want to contribute here as much as I can so, for those who are interested, I made a table of Hellian alphabet and their transcriptions. :)

    Spoiler



    Edit:: Uploaded the cleaner version. :)
    Last edited by EyZi; 04-14-2012 at 11:55 AM. Reason: fixed

  32. Description
    content
  33. The Following User Says Thank You to EyZi For This Useful Post:

    ShrikeRisen (12-31-2011)

  34. #17
    ShrikeRisen's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norman, Oklahoma
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eyzi View Post
    I dunno if anyone posted already but I want to contribute here as much as I can so, for those who are interested, I made a table of Hellian alphabet and their transcriptions. :) I apologize for the bad quality. Just tell me if you want me to upload a cleaner one.

    Spoiler
    Thank you for posting.
    Come to the Dark Side. I know you want to. :3
    Spoiler

  35. Description
    content
  36. #18
    EyZi's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    SK Canada
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked 63 Times in 17 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrikeRisen View Post
    Thank you for posting.
    Glad you like it. :)

  37. Description
    content
  38. #19
    GreenMoriyama's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Realm of the Forest
    Posts
    2,210
    Thanks
    1,161
    Thanked 157 Times in 103 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Eyzi. Glad to see it here on this forum.
    Love is when one cares for the other, even if they hate you.

    Nature shall be preserved, for it is the key to life all over the earth. I am to be its guardian.







  39. Description
    content
  40. #20
    Itahara's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    神のみぞ知るセカイ
    Posts
    418
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 36 Times in 27 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May I ask.. Is this Greek? or perhaps real Latin Runes? =,,,= forgot what runic language I am studying on my own...
    0,,,0 This is an awesome thread... I did not try to decode since I do not know the language since it does not look familiar to me.
    神のみぞ知るセカイ

  41. Description
    content
  42. #21
    EyZi's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    SK Canada
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked 63 Times in 17 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itahara View Post
    May I ask.. Is this Greek? or perhaps real Latin Runes? =,,,= forgot what runic language I am studying on my own...
    0,,,0 This is an awesome thread... I did not try to decode since I do not know the language since it does not look familiar to me.
    I'm not familiar with other language so I don't know yet but, as far as I know and for what I believe, it is an original material made by Tamiki-sensei. :)

  43. Description
    content
  44. The Following User Says Thank You to EyZi For This Useful Post:

    Itahara (01-02-2012)

  45. #22
    Itahara's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    神のみぞ知るセカイ
    Posts
    418
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 36 Times in 27 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool... I am once again awed by Tamaki-Sensei, Its interesting that some manga have their own language.
    T,,,T no way I can decode these... but if there becomes a full thing I would love to master these runes.

    Wait... 0,,,0 I see it! Hellian! Omg! Thx!!! now I can learn more of this language... (gonna make alphabet graphs)
    =,,,= either both is hellian or its just old language for both races... or that im hallucinating and is thinking thait their similar...

    This thread, made me happy, made me learn. so I will thx.
    神のみぞ知るセカイ

  46. Description
    content
  47. #23
    EyZi's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    SK Canada
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked 63 Times in 17 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itahara View Post
    Cool... I am once again awed by Tamaki-Sensei, Its interesting that some manga have their own language.
    T,,,T no way I can decode these... but if there becomes a full thing I would love to master these runes.

    Wait... 0,,,0 I see it! Hellian! Omg! Thx!!! now I can learn more of this language... (gonna make alphabet graphs)
    =,,,= either both is hellian or its just old language for both races... or that im hallucinating and is thinking thait their similar...

    This thread, made me happy, made me learn. so I will thx.
    [In TWGOK]
    Apparently, Heaven also uses the same language, but since I've made this table during the first set of conquest arcs (Ayumi~Jun arcs if I remember right) where I thought only Hell uses it, I'll leave it as Hellian language. :)

  48. Description
    content
  49. #24
    Junior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 19 Times in 3 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Goddess/Hell font (WIP)

    I started collecting some bits and pieces when 158 came out when I translated this and finally got around to trying to make a font. What I have so far:
    While I will probably finish K and Y, I did not find any references for Q, V, X, or Z. I was hoping a fellow fan might know of some references where these letters might exist? More instances of G or K would be nice too. The red on black background letters are from the preview for the first season (I think), and the white on pink G was from an anime screencap. This is my first time making a new font on fontforge, so if anyone has experience, please share :).

    Any help would be appreciated, and I don't intend to release the font until I'm sure I have done all the letters that have been shown so as to keep incomplete crap off the web. Any suggestions about improving what is here will be appreciated.

    On IRC, I go by A-L and am usually on #foolrulez. BTW, I'm A/L from FoOlRulez.



    edit
    Updated. Just 5 letters left (I need references). A second G reference would be a great help.


    Guess what the bottom row says.

    edit2
    Was looking through some episodes for a quick grab and ended up deciphering Jun's profile very quickly. I'll go back to pick up the new numbers later.

    Re did the profile with a better source image.

    ---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

    I probably should have slept instead of doing this, but all I need now is a Q.


    A Q.
    "Q"
    I will probably burn out on this for a few days, but in the meantime if anyone can find a screencap or a manga panel that might have a "Q" on it, please let me know either over irc on this thread.
    Last edited by decagon; 04-14-2012 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Updated.

  50. Description
    content
  51. The Following User Says Thank You to decagon For This Useful Post:

    Itahara (07-16-2013)

  52. #25
    EyZi's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    SK Canada
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked 63 Times in 17 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by decagon View Post
    I started collecting some bits and pieces when 158 came out when I translated this and finally got around to trying to make a font. What I have so far:
    While I will probably finish K and Y, I did not find any references for Q, V, X, or Z. I was hoping a fellow fan might know of some references where these letters might exist? More instances of G or K would be nice too. The red on black background letters are from the preview for the first season (I think), and the white on pink G was from an anime screencap. This is my first time making a new font on fontforge, so if anyone has experience, please share :).

    Any help would be appreciated, and I don't intend to release the font until I'm sure I have done all the letters that have been shown so as to keep incomplete crap off the web. Any suggestions about improving what is here will be appreciated.

    On IRC, I go by A-L and am usually on #foolrulez. BTW, I'm A/L from FoOlRulez.



    edit
    Updated. Just 5 letters left (I need references). A second G reference would be a great help.


    Guess what the bottom row says.

    edit2
    Was looking through some episodes for a quick grab and ended up deciphering Jun's profile very quickly. I'll go back to pick up the new numbers later.

    Re did the profile with a better source image.

    ---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

    I probably should have slept instead of doing this, but all I need now is a Q.


    A Q.
    "Q"
    I will probably burn out on this for a few days, but in the meantime if anyone can find a screencap or a manga panel that might have a "Q" on it, please let me know either over irc on this thread.
    :O For some reasons, the one I posted months ago above was broken image. Lol. Btw, here's mine:


    Btw, nice font. :D I was trying to do that too but I got lazy. XD Send me one when you're done. ;)
    Last edited by EyZi; 04-14-2012 at 10:17 AM.

  53. Description
    content
  54. The Following User Says Thank You to EyZi For This Useful Post:

    decagon (04-14-2012)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •