User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    MajinAndy
    Stalker

Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

So who here is reading this series?

I think the series finally got interesting in the last couple of chapters. But for the longest time before this new arc, I felt like they were just dragging on forever!

So what do you guys think?

2. Description
    content
    TtCM
    Stalker

Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

I am!

I must agree, in the last few chapters there is finally development between the two protagonists! I think I enjoyed it more so due to the comedy that was incorporated than the romance but the romance adds a nice touch to it. I do like the series though, it was one of my favourites to read.

4. Description
    content
    jennasaurus
    Stalker

Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

Agreed. Parts of the manga seemed to drag on for a while now it seems some things are about to happen! The relationship between the two main character seems to become closer but at the same time seems like it's about to become further... If that makes any sense(?).

6. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am!!! Although i'm procrastinating i'm at chapter 22 >.>
    cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
    rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

8. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i read it ^_^ just started a few days ago actually on chapter 46 atm loving it so far. watching the anime to it too.

10. Description
    content
+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.