User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    maxboripat
    Stalker

Who do you think she will be Keima's girlfriend and why?

i think she is tenri because "T.O.Y.O.T.A."

2. Description
    content
    The_Green_One
    Stalker

Re: who u think she will be k-ma girl friend and why

The one true pairing is very clearly Keimaxrandomschoolgirl#7.

Random schoolgirl #4 was in the running but she had to transfer schools. Truly a shame.

Shipping sure can be ridiculous sometimes.

4. Description
    content
    kuritsuki21
    Stalker

I think keima should be with either nanaka or sumire since they're less prone to being in an alliance with the 6hosts lol. I'm ok with keima x sumire since her conquest was the cutest and because "Absence makes the heart grow fonder " xD really had to quote that well since its been a long time since keima saw either of them

6. Description
    content
    Uushie
    Stalker

[quote author=The_Green_One link=topic=3718.msg58911#msg58911 date=1307826620]
    The one true pairing is very clearly Keimaxrandomschoolgirl#7.

Random schoolgirl #4 was in the running but she had to transfer schools. Truly a shame.

Shipping sure can be ridiculous sometimes.
    [/quote]

This made my day a bit better.

Anyways, After re-reading the manga and watching the anime. The Flag events that Keima has triggered with Elsie occur every once in a while throughout the manga. Basically they aren't extremely strong flag events like the ones that he does with the girls he is trying to capture which is probably one reason that they are constantly overlooked. These events are also one-sided, sort of like Chihiro's arc in which Keima is focusing on something else while the girl in target (This time elsie instead of Chihiro) Is developing an affection with the main character. Unlike Haqua who blatantly shows her love for Keima, Elsie is more reserved and disguises her love as Keima's Little Sister which also makes it harder to identify any love flags there as well. To the best of my knowledge though, Keima has yet to show any affection towards Elsie much like how he did not show too much emotion for Chihiro. And Like Chihiro, Elsie has yet to drop any hints of greater affection towards Keima. I'm sure that Keima must have seen some affection hints from Haqua as it is really hard to ignore hers.

The crazy thing is, out of all the goddesses, I don't even think of them as potential girls that I would like to see with Keima. Possibly Shiori but with her personality, it would not go well. Basically all the Goddess girl's personalities would not mesh very well with Keima mainlyu because with exception so far with Tenri, Keima was not acting like himself in the conquests with those girls, he put on a mask to make the girl fall in love with him. SUre you have a little of his personality appear at some moments during their arcs but not enough really. Out of all the arcs, Keima was more himself when he was conquesting Chihiro. However, despite he was himself with Tenri, there is no affection Keima has with Tenri to make her a potential girl. Really, the author did a good job with this as it portrays the element of what a visual novel should be like, where each potential girl that he could match up with does not stick out any more than any of the other girls while making the girl that is assisting him trigger small flag events to potentially make her a choice as well. Thus you don't feel like you are being pressured towards falling in love with one character but you choose the girl that you (The player) Finds most attractive whether looks or personality.

Hmmm though without over thinking it at all like I just did I would really like to see the Chihiro ending actually as she is the most normal out of all the characters. Yay Chihiro! Despite I really like Shiori the most.

8. Description
    content
    Nathanielp7
    Stalker

I feel sad that there most likely won't be a single girl ending, Like uushie said the author makes all the characters equal, Usually in mangas, or at least the ones I read, Any story that has more than 2 girls that love to main character won't end in a single girl ending. I don't know why the authors do this, maybe because of fan favorites or maybe because the author can't choose the final girl, never or less twgok will be the same in that area, or at least that what i think, I'm sure that it will be narrowed down more but that about it, which sucks because I want Ayumi to win!

10. Description
    content
    Fate Auverruncus
    Stalker

I think all of them (including Elsee and Haqua)....

Ah, except Yui. She (He) will be Keima's boy-friend... XP

I don't want to be like this

12. Description
    content
    MrHome
    Stalker

[quote author=Waterfall link=topic=3718.msg57100#msg57100 date=1306293008]
    I'm betting on one of three endings happening:

1. For the finale arc, Elsie herself becomes possessed by a runaway spirit. Keima turns to his calculated galge routes as usual, but the strength of the Weiss is so great that his synthesized love won't suffice. Since at this point he's probably been softened by all of the captures he's done, he realizes and admits that he truly loves Elsie and tries to drive the spirit out with the honest pretension of true love. It works, Elsie x Keima etc.

2. I get a slight feeling he might get together with Hakua instead, seeing Wakaki picks on her a LOT. All of that tsundere-ness couldn't have been for nothing!

3. Old Hell is resealed, and since there are no more runaway spirits, the demons are called back to Hell. Keima, who grew a slightly bigger heart after capturing so many girls, realizes that he's actually feeling a bit lonely and that galge doesn't have the same charm it used to. He looks off into the distance and asks himself whether he should get himself a girlfriend or not (Who he chooses will probably remain ambiguous to avoid disappointing people).
    [/quote]

+1

14. Description
    content
    carville
    Stalker

KANON!!! :D I think she's really cute and beautiful at the same time :qqb015: (what would you call it.... Cuteeful? XD) But seriously, I think she's the first girl Keima had real feelings for. In the anime, it seems he really can't stare at her without feeling awkward(blushing, dizziness, or just plain "can't stare" moments) especially when she's in "very cute mode"(when the background starts sparkling). Anyways, it's just up to keima[and Tamiki Wakaki :D] to decide.

16. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, we might see Keima x a girl at the end of this series, but that may be long from now........as usual, I'm a Ayumi fan, so......
    Love is when one cares for the other, even if they hate you.

Nature shall be preserved, for it is the key to life all over the earth. I am to be its guardian.

18. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHome View Post
    I'm betting on one of three endings happening:

1. For the finale arc, Elsie herself becomes possessed by a runaway spirit. Keima turns to his calculated galge routes as usual, but the strength of the Weiss is so great that his synthesized love won't suffice. Since at this point he's probably been softened by all of the captures he's done, he realizes and admits that he truly loves Elsie and tries to drive the spirit out with the honest pretension of true love. It works, Elsie x Keima etc.

2. I get a slight feeling he might get together with Hakua instead, seeing Wakaki picks on her a LOT. All of that tsundere-ness couldn't have been for nothing!

3. Old Hell is resealed, and since there are no more runaway spirits, the demons are called back to Hell. Keima, who grew a slightly bigger heart after capturing so many girls, realizes that he's actually feeling a bit lonely and that galge doesn't have the same charm it used to. He looks off into the distance and asks himself whether he should get himself a girlfriend or not (Who he chooses will probably remain ambiguous to avoid disappointing people).
    +1[/QUOTE]

I COMPLETELY AGREE with you on those scenarios I Feel like that one of those might really happen... #3 would be a very easy way out of the series w/o having people hating on who he chose
    Last edited by ANBUSora; 07-04-2011 at 09:27 PM.

20. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @MrHome
    those possibilities are epic, and might prolly happen. I do hope they happen for the finale, but as of now, i still want more cute goddesses! :qqb011:

22. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you all

Thank You all for your help and perspectives.

24. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's obviously Yokkyun :P

26. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd vote for Shiori but its unlikely
    Most likely scenario in my head is Old Hell resealed and Elsie falls in love with Keima and asks to stay in the human world
    Given her assistance in the resealing its granted but Keimas memories are erased.
    Elsie re-transfers in to his class and the two get together naturally but Keima is still on friendly terms with his previous capture targets who still have lingering emotion.
    Also the Goddesses and devils come and visit all the time.

28. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe that he won't pair up with any devil or heavenly being, but instead with one of the goddess candidates. If it's not one of them either, I would say Kusunoki or Minami. Kusunki because of how involved she was with some of the chapters and for Minami, the weird reactions Keima gave after the arc....
    Love is when one cares for the other, even if they hate you.

Nature shall be preserved, for it is the key to life all over the earth. I am to be its guardian.

30. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well here is how I believe the story will go on: (aside from some beliefs I do believe it will take quite some time for the story to end)
    After the festival Arc, where Keima will awaken all the goddesses (at level 2 - I will go through the level of the goddesses later on) I believe Vintage will finally take a real move to stop the goddesses from sealing old hell. I believe one of the leaders of Vintage will be Elsie's sister (which has only been commented in the story, but never was introduced properly, a bit of family issues to add to the story) Keima will be pressured to fully bring the goddesses power back (level 3) though he can not do such as he is now, so it will be revealed by his sensei (Nikaido) that Keima is also a host, the host of Jupiter himself in which the tables will be change in order to make Jupiter awaken the goddesses need to make Keima accept and start to live in reality (more capturing can be added in this arc, as a deeper relationship with the goddesses will also take place in order for them to attain their level 3 full power), of course Hakua and Elsie would give their full suport to help Keima's awakening, In which some demonsxdemons and goddessesxdemons battles may happen. Well to sum it up, Vintage is defeated, Jupiter and the goddesses leave their hosts (in order to look for humanity or to be sacrificed in the re-sealing of old hell as the previous sealing suggested), Elsie and Hakua both say their farewell to Keima (I do believe it will be a very sad farewell - a tsundere and a sisters farewell...). I do believe that new hell will give Keima and the other hosts the option to have their memories reset. From this point on there are 3 possible scenarios in my opinion:
    1st: All of them refuses new hells offer of memory reset and Keima stays at his so hard to achieve (due to all the things he passed through) but deserved harem xD
    2nd: All the girls (those who where goddesses hosts) accept new hells offer and wipe Keima from their memory except for Keima himself, that chooses to keep his memory, to go for the one girl he likes (since I am a romantic guy, I believe Keima will go after Ayumi since she is the one he gave his first kiss to, and she is also the only one aside from Elsie who actually knows how Keima is felling - when he is down or whether when he is in his normal self)
    3rd: Keima and the girls decide to have their memories erased and all of them return to their daily life affairs and Keima returns to his normal otamega state, tough with some lingering emotions left when he once again meets Elsie.

Well I did like my 3rd hypothesis (due to, it is the only way Keima may end with one of the devils), though I believe he will end (if he ends with someone - aside from Yukkiun) with one of the goddesses hosts.

Now some observation about the goddess levels:
    Level 1 - Halo
    Level 2 - Wings
    Level 3 - Full power (what it is? I don't have the slightest clue xD)

PS: Thanks for those who read my huge spoil opinion about how TWGOK, and if by some miracle I got something right I will take my chances with the lottery later xD

32. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice theory. It explains some stuff far better than mine anyway :P but here's what I think will happen

I feel like the story will take Keima to rescue Chihiro after Vintage captures her after mistaking her for a goddess host and after the whole ordeal (which would probably last for a long time, maybe 20 chapters or so? I get the feeling it will take him to taking out the main members of Vintage with the help of Nikaido), Keima will try to awaken the goddess in Ayumi.

But Chihiro's feelings for him will make her blurt out Keima's intentions to Ayumi and the goddess will become extremely resistant to Keima's moves. He will somehow get the goddess out of her in the end though. Anyways....when it's time for the goddesses to reseal Old Hell, it's revealed that they would need their full powers back and the only way for that to happen is if Keima loves them in return rather than just acting. This will turn into a (more fierce) competition amongst the goddesses (and Haqua who will be acting like she's helping them but really playing a saboteur :P she'll stop once Elsea talks some sense into her though) for Keima's love.

*some bias playing in in this next part :P*
    idk how the competition will turn out but in the end, Keima will get frustrated that they're impeding his gaming and will choose Elsea since she lets him play as much as he wants while still caring for him. idk what the rest will be.

just what I'm expecting but Wakaki-sensei has surprised me before so I won't be surprised if I'm wayyyy off target xD

34. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy_Banisher View Post
    Nice theory. It explains some stuff far better than mine anyway :P but here's what I think will happen

I feel like the story will take Keima to rescue Chihiro after Vintage captures her after mistaking her for a goddess host and after the whole ordeal (which would probably last for a long time, maybe 20 chapters or so? I get the feeling it will take him to taking out the main members of Vintage with the help of Nikaido), Keima will try to awaken the goddess in Ayumi.

But Chihiro's feelings for him will make her blurt out Keima's intentions to Ayumi and the goddess will become extremely resistant to Keima's moves. He will somehow get the goddess out of her in the end though. Anyways....when it's time for the goddesses to reseal Old Hell, it's revealed that they would need their full powers back and the only way for that to happen is if Keima loves them in return rather than just acting. This will turn into a (more fierce) competition amongst the goddesses (and Haqua who will be acting like she's helping them but really playing a saboteur :P she'll stop once Elsea talks some sense into her though) for Keima's love.

*some bias playing in in this next part :P*
    idk how the competition will turn out but in the end, Keima will get frustrated that they're impeding his gaming and will choose Elsea since she lets him play as much as he wants while still caring for him. idk what the rest will be.

just what I'm expecting but Wakaki-sensei has surprised me before so I won't be surprised if I'm wayyyy off target xD
    Awesome theory but we're getting off topic
    So your choice is Elsea?
    BTW i like the part where the goddesses fight over Keima
    Jealousy scenes in manga are interesting to read when girls fight for the attention of one guy

36. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would like it to be haqua. i think she's perfect for him. i also think that he is himself with her than the other girls. No decieving the girl for the affection and such.

2nd bet would be diana, aside from haqua, she's kinda tsundere too with keima.

38. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tru3Ph03niX View Post
    Awesome theory but we're getting off topic
    So your choice is Elsea?
    BTW i like the part where the goddesses fight over Keima
    Jealousy scenes in manga are interesting to read when girls fight for the attention of one guy
    yep. Elsea ftw xD she's so cute!

40. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's the ultimate ending: Things have finally been resolved all 60k spirits from old hell have been locked up with all the agents from new hell that were aiding them. All the heroines are gathered in front of Keima. Then the POV pulls out and it's Keima playing all this on his PFP in the middle of class.

42. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ Spanky151: great joke, that ending sounds funny ^^

an important aspect is that the game ends after the adventure, so its perhaps boringly for Keima to spend time with the girls, when the story is over...
    not to mention, that the godnesses must be sacrifice again, so reset the seal of the old hell... and after that, the girls should lost ther memories... (the new hell must do that, in order to protect herself), but i don't think, that must happen to Keima, because there was always a runaway spirit scuad, so the hunt will go on... (ther must be all the time small jailbreaks) - on the other side, he works with love and that is unnascassary without the godnesses...
    a other interessing point is, that the godnesses are dependent of Keima - if the old hell catchs him, the could do nothing...

to the topic; in a classical harem scenario it would be quite safe to say, that he would never deside, but it isn't... before the vintage appearance (after that are for me the vintage chronicles...) he was always just working on one girl... i think it's just impossible to say, what will happen, before all godnesses are unleashed, because it's right to say, that Keima is chaning or rather, we are going to see another (careful) side of him... before that, i was thinking, that he would go back to his games. Now there is a possibility, that the girls use this opportunity to socialize him. The best match for Keima is Tenri, because she loved him before all the thinks happened, so she will be loving him, even if the godness disappears and her memories would be erased. She have a nice personality and it does not disturb Tenri that Keima plays most time games ^^

its unlikely, but i am hoping, that Keima ends with Shidori, she is very cute, honest and loves Keima, even knowing, how cracy he is... GAMBATTE Shidori!
    I am sorry for my bad english, but I try my best
    Last edited by Lodrik; 07-07-2011 at 09:29 PM.

44. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me wants some Haqua. She started pretty much as an annoying tsundere character, but then she started getting lots and lots of character development. From that annoying tsundere character, now she is a lovely housewife who might almost beat the crap outta anybody who tries to hurt her beloved Katsuragi. Even if Keima pretty much has no interest on her, i'm expecting her little success
    Last edited by FFF; 07-07-2011 at 10:24 PM.

Vrrrooooommmm~~~!

46. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHome View Post
    +1[/QUOTE]

haha wow. this one seems very possible :P

48. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy_Banisher View Post

haha wow. this one seems very possible :P
    Very possible

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky151 View Post
    Here's the ultimate ending: Things have finally been resolved all 60k spirits from old hell have been locked up with all the agents from new hell that were aiding them. All the heroines are gathered in front of Keima. Then the POV pulls out and it's Keima playing all this on his PFP in the middle of class.
    I would hate this ending it would make me rage soo hard!
    Last edited by Tru3Ph03niX; 07-08-2011 at 09:07 AM.

50. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatever The Ending will be I will Be Happy If I Can Get At least A clear Answer That he will chose a heroine
    If it end's without him picking anyone or giving a straight ansewr that will be the second biggest disapointment
    For me in this manga since Tooru Amami And Asami Yoshino :\

52. Description
    content
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 17

You do not have permission to view the list of names.