Ask me nothing >_<
Ask me nothing >_<
do u play pokemon
wat win u like
Zekrom or Reshiram
does u think zorua is cute
does u like Noob
does u like student
who u like
who u hate
whta u like
wat u hate
wat u like about school
wat u hate about school
can i has blood
can i has soul
can i has cookie
can i has flesh
is this more than lightning's yet
PC or Mac
Yugioh or Pokemon
is this annoying u yet?
can i eat u
1. Want to post your real face
2. Do you want to k1ss me
3. Want me to go to your house? (I think I can)
4. Who's the oldest staff in RH
5. Is there a staff that never got slapped from you?
6. Do you play Pokemon
7. Do you play Touhou
8. Do you play Kirby
9. Do you play Cooking Mama
10. What usually you do at bathroom.
Thanks for your time.
do you think the new red hawk logo is a garuda?
How many nuns can a nun-chuck chuck if a nun-chuck could chuck nuns?
Why are you so cool ?
*target locked* want my 75+ question or my 500 question
I just want to give you little bit of info, This FlamesofTimes guy (Also known as saninorochimaru & Kabuto Yakhushi) stated himself in shoutbox (check the shout box achieve) that he'll gonna give you (and other RH & RHS staff) 500 question without a spoiler tag just to make you angry. So i hope this wil help you to decided whether to answer his question or not. Thanks for reading.
These questions have no right or wrong answers.
Because sometimes asking the right questions is the answer and here I am wondering about the purpose of my existence why am I still living. I face lots of near death experience in my childhood. 45 Times nearly got Killed in age 5-15.
1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
10.Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing he is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
22. Why are you, you?
23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you? (I want to know your answer here)
25.What are you most grateful for?
26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
27. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first? (Will be a part of my novel's moral story in part 4)
28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? (I wonder if I met Taka 5 years ago... or not..
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
32. If not now, then when?
33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars? ()
36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
Hope you like my questions, it will be shown also in the novel (copy pasted from Link's thread)
What is Overlord ? (The Lingering Sentiment guy).
Is he took Ichi-san position ?
Last edited by lightning wyvern 97; 03-23-2012 at 12:28 PM.