User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    saninorochimaru
    Stalker

GE General Discussion Thread

What are your opinions on the new series that RHS is doing? Personally for me, I LOOOOOOOVE GE Good Ending, and since IMangaScans can't continue the series because their translator quit, I am very glad that RHS will pick up this very very very good series.
    Last edited by saninorochimaru; 12-21-2011 at 06:38 PM.

2. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I honestly don't understand the author. He spends roughly 80 chapters of the manga building up Yuki's character and background. Yet he suddenly decides to break them up and gets Utsumi and Shou back together? What the fuck? Here I thought shit would've gotten better after that winter event where Yuki jumped off of a balcony. Highly cliched, but it's still more than this bs.

4. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheapy View Post
    I honestly don't understand the author. He spends roughly 80 chapters of the manga building up Yuki's character and background. Yet he suddenly decides to break them up and gets Utsumi and Shou back together? What the fuck? Here I thought shit would've gotten better after that winter event where Yuki jumped off of a balcony. Highly cliched, but it's still more than this bs.
    So I'm just guessing of course, but I'm thinking the author intends to end with Utsumi x Yuki (given the allusions from previous episodes). She (the author) wants getting them back together to be ultra-tumultuous for everyone involved because that's what drama series do.

I have no idea how that'll come about (which is why I keep reading), but I think she'll make Utsumi x Shou a solid relationship, then have Yuki's ex appear and (after lengthy drama) have him explain his side of the incredibly over-the-top incident from their middle school. Then "something" will happen to cause Utsumi to want to be back with Yuki just in time for graduation at which point Yuki will have been accepted at a university overseas (in the U.S.A. maybe) to further her career plans.

6. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I kind of agree with Nosaj. I would add that Shou will have ended up being healed from the trauma that herex left her with, and will be the one who will release Utsumi so he can be with Yuki.

8. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I prefer not to predict too much, because in stories like this is better to be surprised.

From this chapter, I'll take the serious (¿sad?) look in his eyes, exactly the same as Kurokawa. It seems, to me, that both of them are facing a similar issue with very different decisions, and guided by the love to the other: one of them staying and the other spliting up. The next chapter will be very important.

(best page: 18th. Utsumi is looking at Shou and Shou is being looked at. He looks at/through her eyes feeling like looking at the true other. You experiment this very few times in your life.)
    Last edited by Caminante; 03-20-2012 at 05:34 AM.

10. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow. He finally become a man (mentally) and immediately will become a man (physically).

Be it Shou or Yuki, if he doesn't become again the no-balls crybaby he was since Yuki broke with him i'm satisfied. If the girls still likes you, then make her believe you both gonna be happy, and then make it become true... When he just gave up and cried, i lose any respect i had for him.

12. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's just hope he didn't forget to turn his cell phone off.

14. Description
    content
    Proofreader

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He didn't, but what about Shou?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

16. Description
    content
    Ultimate Lune Fan

Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 Times in 397 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After seeing chapter 120, here is what I say :

Y U USE CONDOM !?

BY FEDERAL LAW OF JAPANESE MEDIA, THE "FIRST TIME" ALWAYS MUST BE ORIGINAL AND *** IN DA **** !!!!!

18. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the p-man 2 View Post
    After seeing chapter 120, here is what I say :

Y U USE CONDOM !?

BY FEDERAL LAW OF JAPANESE MEDIA, THE "FIRST TIME" ALWAYS MUST BE ORIGINAL AND *** IN DA **** !!!!!
    Is that so?
    Anyway, I didn't read the warning

20. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For secondary schoolers it must be done at the girl's room or at the gym storage room, but being that Shou is almost at the university it's acceptable some other places.

(best page: #17, promoting safe practices XD)

22. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly this pisses me off. It's like the author is trying to pull an Ichigo 100%, but he didn't even build up Shou's character enough to do it. At least in Ichigo 100%, events happened between the main character and Nishino so the ending became understandable. Junpei would've loved Aya Toujou as they seemed like star-crossed lovers, but what happened was reality and the events that Nishino had. What happened here is that he literally tossed aside Shou for 80 chapters to develop Yuki, only to bring her back and change the romance focus in 10 chapters. Are you serious?

24. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This chapter makes it clear that this wasn't Shou's first time...
    Anyway, I'm still cheering for Yuki ;x

26. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    This chapter makes it clear that this wasn't Shou's first time...
    Anyway, I'm still cheering for Yuki ;x
    And why is that? You know, not every girl gets scared during their first experience, and losing virginity doesnt automatically feel painful/traumatizing for everyone, as the media would make you believe. Besides, Shou is what, about 18 years old (if she is in university) - by that age the first time goes a lot more smoothly than if she were, say 14.

But even if later on the author says she wasnt, I fail to see how this is a big deal, its not like she was sleeping around with half the school.
    Last edited by Critias; 03-25-2012 at 09:16 AM.

28. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly this pisses me off. It's like the author is trying to pull an Ichigo 100%, but he didn't even build up Shou's character enough to do it. At least in Ichigo 100%, events happened between the main character and Nishino so the ending became understandable. Junpei would've loved Aya Toujou as they seemed like star-crossed lovers, but what happened was reality and the events that Nishino had. What happened here is that he literally tossed aside Shou for 80 chapters to develop Yuki, only to bring her back and change the romance focus in 10 chapters. Are you serious?
    Shou's character is well developed already. What info about her do you think is missing? If you are all caught-up, you know:
    Spoiler

* Shou is who Utsumi was interested in in the first place
    * Shou is clumsy, hard-working, not very sure of herself, was born a preemie, and has a comical, middle-class family
    * Shou famously stood Utsumi up to go with a crush from her past
    * Shou's crush ultimately screwed her over and she broke-up with him (Utsumi was there to defend Shou when that crush was discovered two-timing her).
    * Shou was totally distraught when she attempted to make-up for smashing Utsumi's feelings only to discover he and Yuki (who had up to that point been trying to get Shou and Utsumi together) were on the verge of becoming a couple themselves.

One could argue Shou and Yuki are equally developed: we know about both of their families, and all about their love traumas.

Except for the Yuki middle school incident, I remember stories like this from school. In high-school, couples break-up, get together with other people and get serious quickly like this -- I don't wanna say "all the time", but it's not like it's a rare event.

Btw I think the author is a woman, not a man. Her real name is Keiko Sasaki I think.

30. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn! What a chapter...

Let's be honest here. Utsumi and Yuki had their time together, and it didn't work out.

I'm happy for him, as it was quite rightly pointed out, that Shou was his first love interest, and he "sealed the deal" in a big way...

I dont think that he could get back with Yuki even if she suddenly confessed to him that she still cares for him. The only way that they could get back together is if something really really bad happens to Shou (I hope not)...

32. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love this manga because i can relate too much too it... i'm older than seiji and i'm in a similar situation...except i don't have a gf...yet :P

34. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "What happened was reality"...classic line. Although, the author probably would've needed 10+ more chapters if it were an Aya ending, since they never really had a relationship.

It would be pretty brilliant if the author found a good way to put the main character back with Yuki now.

36. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clear View Post
    It would be pretty brilliant if the author found a good way to put the main character back with Yuki now.
    Just because they had sex?
    He decided to make Shou happy, but until he convincingly states he loves Shou more than Yuki, its not that difficult. And by the way, he breaking with Yuki and returning to Shou was more difficult at that time, since it gave the impression that Yuki was more important to him when they started dating.

As example, the most probably scenario for Utsumi x Yuki happening: He involves himself in the resolution of Yuki's trauma (what will happen), then he notices and accept that he loves Yuki more and breaks with Shou.

Quote Originally Posted by Critias View Post
    And why is that? You know, not every girl gets scared during their first experience, and losing virginity doesnt automatically feel painful/traumatizing for everyone, as the media would make you believe. Besides, Shou is what, about 18 years old (if she is in university) - by that age the first time goes a lot more smoothly than if she were, say 14.
    The way they talk about being Utsumi's first time leaves implicit that its not hers, but is inconclusive. However, with the way she liked her ex and the way he is, i really doubt it was her first time.
    Anyway, its not a big deal and i don't think @Mephisto said that as it was, since Yuki also isn't a virgin.
    Last edited by RennanNT; 03-26-2012 at 06:09 PM.

38. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the author is a girl if anyone is interested in knowing, just to clear the confusion
    http://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=8928
    hahahaha

40. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was a nice chapter (ch. 122) to me. It seems that Oonuma isn't a simple character and can revive in Izumi some past good feelings. I feel that Oonuma development must play some act in the future, and is not only a side story.

The whole chapter is like a movie, and has one heavy dramatic flashback well done. My best page of this chapter is 17 (don't know why)

(Why these two always talk with so much distance in between?)

42. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like the good ending, especially the part that author made a good ending for Shou. Actually i was cheering for her like first 60 chapters and after Utsumi broke up with Yuki. So the part about building relationship for 80 chapters isn't really convincing. Shou was trying her hardest for at least 80 chapters too.
    And the thing that author switched to another character is good sign IMHO
    Last edited by Trimutius; 04-09-2012 at 06:52 AM.
    I'm envoy from nowhere in nowhere. Nobody and nothing have sent me. And though it is impossible I exist. © Trimutius

44. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To the ones who were asking yourselves.. what Yuki tried to say was "I'm still in love with you"

46. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seeing Kento at the end of this chapter (#127) I've bad feelings for the next. No good...

48. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read through the RAWs of ch.128-130 and they looked pretty good. I know the staff of Redhawk Neo are super busy at real life things at the moment and I can't wait till you guys get those three releases out because I really want to know what is going on. Especially the ending of ch.130. Take your time guys, i'll be waiting.

50. Description
    content

Status
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, you're right. 130 is already out =0

On behalf of the GE team, I apologize for the delays.

52. Description
    content
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.