User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Lecros
    Stalker

Who do you Support?

Well who do you support or which decision?
    Should he just be gratefull that an extremely nice and cute girl confessed to him like normal guys or continue chasing after nanami?
    To be honoust i haven't decided yet...

I put in vote cancelling so that you can back out of your pick afterall.

I am currently for Eba because I don't want that bastard to have her Nanami isn't in truble because she's family so she''ll be okay. He just needs to learn to like Eba untill I change my mind.

2. Description
    content
    phae2y
    Stalker

Who do you Support?

it's too early, i can't decide which one to support yet. i like them both equally. it's something like yakumo vs eri. plus, maybe seo kouji will add another character to change the plot or something after this.

4. Description
    content
    HontouRakuda
    Stalker

Who do you Support?

i am a huge fan of nanami, but the problem is that eba has worked her way into my heart. i need more of it to decide. like 100 MORE CHAPTERS!!!!!!! no if he doesnt make a move in the next 10 or so i will slap myself. it will hurt, then i will translate the next chapter. thus continueing the sequence. i want eba to screw up so i can stop loveing her!!!! either that or someone to die.... that would help my desicion [img]/users/2013/70/09/24/smiles/21731.gif[/img]

6. Description
    content
    Lecros
    Stalker

Who do you Support?

True at the start I kinda hated Eba but she has more behid her then what I intially thought.

8. Description
    content
    Anaztazioch
    Stalker

Who do you Support?

I hated her in 14th chap... not cute at all, more like a STALKER.

10. Description
    content
    HontouRakuda
    Stalker

Who do you Support?

no i thought that is was awsome. not stalkerish but slutish. [img]/users/2013/70/09/24/smiles/528843.gif[/img] but i think she is desperate to win Haruto over right about now. realizing that she stands no chance against Nanami right now.

12. Description
    content
    Anaztazioch
    Stalker

Who do you Support?

Not slutish, she was just... mad obsessed. There was no charm/sedduction, she was doing it too fast. Cant find the name now. * * But atleast shes not trying to make him pitty her.

14. Description
    content
    takadanama
    Stalker

Who do you Support?

Harutooooo go 3someeeeeeee~~~

16. Description
    content
    HontouRakuda
    Stalker

Who do you Support?

ROFL a 3some would solve this issue.

18. Description
    content
    Spanky_151
    Stalker

Who do you Support?

I like Nanami, I like underdogs. It would also be nice for a story to actually not be predictable and have the first girl introduced be the eventual winner in the end. Although, Eba is fun too I just what to see some originality here.

20. Description
    content
    viper11025
    Stalker

Who do you Support?

Ummm, Eba at this time......however, depending on what Nanamis' brother, I might change sides.
    XD

22. Description
    content
    HontouRakuda
    Stalker

Who do you Support?

umm nanami = playing everybody. he isnt the underdog. he is the player. the one who will pawn everyone against each other if he doesnt get his way. just you watch. narumi = major trouble for this series. narumi wont get a side to choose. he will force somebody to kill somebody. dangerous guy......

24. Description
    content
    takadanama
    Stalker

Who do you Support?

No matter what, Haruto is gonna be with Eba in the end... the main girl is Eba anyways >_>

26. Description
    content
    viper11025
    Stalker

Who do you Support?

I have been tricked before..........It dosen't always turn out that way with the main guy and girl getting together.I've read ton of books that do that.If I had the RAWs of this series, I could sneak peek ^.^

28. Description
    content
    HontouRakuda
    Stalker

Who do you Support?

if you had the raws you would know as much as i would...... since this is ongoing no one knows what is going to happen.... seo kouji's work usually turn out to be main guy and girl in the end. look at suzuka, love letters (a collection of one shots in one volume, all end in the same way).... i havent read cross over yet but i bet it is the same way in the end. i will do everything in my power to keep this series up to date every week.

30. Description
    content
    phae2y
    Stalker

Who do you Support?

i hope another girl will show up, maybe someone like Nishino Tsukasa from Ichigo100%. and i hope it'll end like Ichigo100% too, i think it's more realistic that way. so far we got Kitaooji Satsuki (Eba) and Toujou Aya (Nanami).

32. Description
    content
    HontouRakuda
    Stalker

Who do you Support?

looking at seo kouji's work, i doubt that is ever going to happen. but this is one of the first series that he is doing without a sport..... so maybe a miracle is going to happen.

34. Description
    content
    phae2y
    Stalker

Who do you Support?

maybe miracle will happen. maybe haruto will end up with akari in the end.
    who knows...

36. Description
    content
    Lecros
    Stalker

Who do you Support?

[quote author="takadanama"]No matter what, Haruto is gonna be with Eba in the end... the main girl is Eba anyways >_>[/quote]

Strawberry 100% ended with the person who halfway through the story isn't even seen as a rival.

nanami isn't really that Ayaish. but i dislike characters going all I'm studying abroad so be happy with somoene else and then they come back and live happily ever after.

38. Description
    content
    Anaztazioch
    Stalker

Who do you Support?

Nanami jusr doesnt fit to Haruto. He doesnt do anything, is completelly paralised, when ever hes with her. Hes just charmed/childhood love, nothing more.

40. Description
    content
    Lecros
    Stalker

Who do you Support?

Possible, at first I thought Eba was really crazy so I preferred nanami I think theres still stuff left to know.

42. Description
    content
    HontouRakuda
    Stalker

Who do you Support?

i dont know about that. nanami, being the childhood friend, allows him to grow to actually talk to her. this will be a great challege for them to go out. because he has to find out what real love is.

44. Description
    content
    Stalker

Who do you Support?

With Seo sensei's style, it's definitely going to be a cliche ending like Suzuka. It's probably gonna Nanami saying 'yes' to Haruto's confession, but then while they're going out, he found out that he loves Eba, then breaks up with Nanami, then be with Eba, then probably goes all drama with Eba's dad (or some relative) going there to grab her back to Tokyo, then Haruto running after her in Tokyo, know her past, confronts daddy, then they all go back....I don't know, just my prediction but it's still one of my fav~~

46. Description
    content
    Stalker

Who do you Support?

*che*........still Eba ftw

48. Description
    content
    moon
    Stalker

Who do you Support?

eba !!

Nanami sucks ... shes just that kind of indesecive girl.....the chapter when she tough haruto and eba where going out she almost cried ( so she makes u think she likes him) but ! he confess to her and she just take a baseball bat and bam!!! homerun.... out of here! no!.. whats more : the " lets just be friends speech".... and then : she tells him to wait a bit more ? if it was me : " hey yes or no u got 10 seconds .. 10~0 .... yes ? ok yeah!!!.... no ? ok suit yourself " :S

50. Description
    content
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.